sleepwalkin'

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I woke up before 8 this morning ( to go to the DMV, woo hoo), and now it's only 11. I still have the whole day ahead of me, unlike when I wake up around 11 and don't actually start the day until around 1. Not that I have anything particularly interesting to do today. Nevertheless, here's my list of things to do today:

1. draw.
2. go to starbucks. purchase green tea frappuccino.
3. call starbucks about my application (HELLO, I NEED A JOB, THANKS).
4. clean room, because the entire contents of my drawers is currently on my bed.
5. keep reading A Prayer for Owen Meany (summer reading!)
6. sign up for yoga class!
7. go to Target.
8. see Wall-E with family.

I've noticed that "go to Target" appears on a lot of the to-do lists I am constantly writing. I've also noticed that I almost never complete all the items on my to-do lists.

more later.

yours truly,
geraldine

0 comments: