cheap + chic

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

new things I love:

1. Feist's Let It Die

I love the calm atmosphere and sophisticated beauty of this album. It feels like it's from a different time. Also I always feel like I should be in a French lounge wearing a slinky dress and throwing mysterious glances all over the place when I listen to it. But maybe that's just me.

2. v-neck tops

I know this isn't the most original thing to write about. V-neck t-shirts seem to be the new staple for anyone even vaguely hip. But I don't really care--I think they're more flattering and less boring than your regular old crew neck t-shirt. I bought some for $8 each from Heritage1981 recently, and I'm finding it hard not to wear them every day. I think I'm wearing one in the picture to the right...

more later...I have no exams tomorrow, so I don't have to go to school. that's always a good thing :]

yours happily,

geraldine

3 comments:

Sam said...

yea, i don't know what it is, but i also really like v-neck tops! they are just a great staple.

Sam said...

oh, yea, and would you like to link??

Jaclyn said...

I am wearing a v neck and listening to Feist right now :P
would you like to trade links?