norweigan indie pop

Friday, May 30, 2008

I really, really love Kings of Convenience. A lot. My friend told me about them and they're just amazing. (listen to "I'd Rather Dance with You" and "Misread"). I also love Jaymay (for fans of Regina Spektor or Kate Nash), especially her song "Gray or Blue," which is just a perfectly sweet and pretty song.


Fashion-wise...I was recently (as in earlier today) trying to find a cute one-piece swimsuit, and guess what? They exist.
Example A:
This check center-knot one piece from Delia's is sweet and simple, and overall pretty normal-looking, as well as fairly reasonably priced, as one-pieces go (it's on sale!). And this one from Anthropologie is really unique and pretty, although the fact that it's almost $300 is kind of a deal-breaker for me.
Despite these promising discoveries, today's search for a one-piece swimsuit was unsuccessful. But tomorrow brings another day, and more opportunities to try on strange-fitting garments.

For now, I'm going to go to sleep.

yours truly

geraldine

0 comments: