happy friday

Friday, July 18, 2008

HOT NEWS! Ray-Ban now makes colored Wayfarers! So now you have no excuse for buying the neon colored versions of this hipster staple from Urban Outfitters (GUILTY). Except that some of the colors that Ray-Ban has selected for their classic sunglasses are kind of gross. For example: hunter green. Camouflage and hunter green. Hunter green and brown. Cranberry. Despite these dubious color choices, there are some that I really like:

I love the pink ones (although I found them on amazon, so their legitimacy as Ray-Bans may be questionable).

MORE HOT NEWS: I'm going to Target now.

yours truly

geraldine

p.s. check out the Fiery Furnaces' "Waiting to Know You" (on the mixtape on the right!)

2 comments:

Clare said...

"Waiting to Know You" is awesome. I'd never heard of it before.

Anonymous said...

Ray Bans! I hope they never go out of fashion and instead become a summer staple. It would be so sad if not :(