spring fever

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello! I finally found some inspiration for a new post. It doesn't look as pretty here as in the magazine I saw it in, but I absolutely love the Rodarte dress that Keira Knightley wore to the premiere of Atonement. This (or a modification of it, maybe witnout the triangle of bare skin in the middle) will be my prom dress. Oh yes. It will. My mum wants me to have a dress made, so if i can find a pattern of a dress like this and the right material, it would be perfect. Especially with some gorgeous shoes.


In other news, I have a new favorite CD: Rilo Kiley's Under the Blacklight. Amazing.

Oh! I almost forgot about tomorrow. Tomorrow is, if you for some ridiculous reason do not know about it, Valentine's Day. I'm going to make cupcakes with Sweetheart "conversation hearts" on them. And give them, very unspecifically, to all my friends.
That's all I have to write about for now...short and sweet, right?

yours sweetly
geraldine

0 comments: