hello weekend

Friday, February 15, 2008

I actually really like Panic at the Disco's (note the absence of the !) new song, "Nine in the Afternoon." It seems a lot more complex than the more poppy songs on their past albums, and its dramatic pianos, guitars, and choruses remind me of Queen. I'm looking forward to their new CD, Pretty.Odd (out March 25).


I was in Old Navy the other day and they have some cute things for spring. I like their "Urban Explorer" theme, especially the little khaki jackets and gladiator sandals.

This dress + these sandals = perfect spring outfit!



Another short post! Since I didn't wake up until noon today, I think it's time for lunch.

yours lazily

geraldine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude, i love those sandals. Are they seriously from old navy?????

ebonyx said...

Ohh i love cute and simple summer outfits like this. I want a dress like that one but in a lighter colour