finally!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is the kind of dress I want. Maybe without the sleeves (definitely without the little vesty thing), but I love the color and the way the top is kind of wrapped. And the jewelery looks gorgeous with it. Perfect!


As a side note, doesn't Ali Lohan look way older than 14? It's kind of weird. Really weird.

My favorite thing right now: Vampire Weekend. This band's original and appealing sound has been getting a lot of attention lately (they appeared on SNL last week, I think), and I'm predicting that they're the "next big thing." Also, I really like them.

yours busily

geraldine

3 comments:

Hannah said...

YAY! I found you Geraldine! god, it took awhile.

Hannah

Gracie said...

mmm that dress is lovely...where about's did you find it if you don't mind me asking hehe :)

Anonymous said...

yahh i thought the same thing. she looks like she could be 25. no joke.