working for the weekend

Thursday, February 21, 2008

No more AP classes for this week! And the biology test that I've been dreading is over--it wasn't even that bad.

I bought new shoes last weekend! Even though a lot of people have them at school--which would usually be a major turnoff for me--I like them a lot. I liked the purple and yellow and blue ones too, but they're not as versatile. And people notice if you wear yellow shoes every day.

NEW TARGET DESIGNER!

The latest designer for Target's GO International line is Jovovich-Hawk. It's not in my local Target store yet, but from the images on the website it seems to be kind of "country-and-western." Interesting. My expectations are pretty low, as they have been for the past couple of designers, because all the collections are similar and kind of disappointing. If these designers can make gorgeous $500 dresses, why can't they design a cute $30 dress for Target? (also, I do not know why this picture is blue).
That's all I have to say for now...
yours contentedly
geraldine

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

oh geraldine, how i love your blog! and wit! ;) i totally agree about the vans...they are AMAZINGLY cute and comfy. yeah, i didn't want to buy them at first either cause so many people had the slip-ons at school. but it's hard not to love them :) anyways, reading your blog always makes my day because you always have something new to say (wow, that rhymes!)